cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade from Rebel

darkstar0155
Contributor

Hi everyone and thanks for taking the time to read and reply!

I am a amateur shooter (although i want to start selling shots i print up) who shoots primarily landscape and waterfall shots.Think mountain ranges for the most part.  Once in a while i will shoot some whitewater kayakers, but that would be few and far between.  I am currently using a T6S with the 24-105 F4 L lens.  Looking to get a used 16-35 F4 L soon too.

However, I am wanting to upgrade from my T6S first.  This has been a great camera to learn on, and I shoot 100% in manual mode.  However, i am wanting to move into a actual full frame camera.  Being not a professional, I dont want to break my budget (especially since i still want to get the 16-35 F4 soon) so looking for something used. 

What is a good option to move up to from the T6S that is a full frame?  Things i love about the T6S are the wifi ability and the swivel screen.  I'de be willing to give up either of these though if the benefits are good enough regarding picture quality.

If the suggestion would be to pick up the 16-35 F4 before the new body, that is more than fine too!  Just unsure of which way i want to go with my next purchase.

If anyone is willing to give a quick idea of what would be a good full frame upgrade, and how it would upgrade my shots (outside of just being full frame) that would be extremely wonderful. 

Thanks everyone!

10 REPLIES 10

yeah, thats sorta what i have read about the 16-35 F.28 version 1 and 2.  The 16-35F4 is a step up from what i have read.
i will look into the lens you are recomending before any final choice.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements