Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

The EOS RP video resolution settings can't be changed.

After I updated to version 1.4.0, I couldn't change the video resolution; not so sure what went wrong. Does anyone have the same problem?

WIN_20200110_22_16_13_Pro.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: The EOS RP video resolution settings can't be changed.

Greetings,

Are you not able to change the settings at all?  When these types of issues occur, the first thing to do is factory reset the camera and attempt to change the setting(s) again.  If this doesn't help, you can try reflashing or contact Canon. 

My recommendation is reset, retest and contact Canon if you encounter the same problem. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA
~6D2 ~Many Lenses ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~Windows10 Pro ~EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 Ultra ~Pixima Pro-100
Esteemed Contributor

Or get into one of the "advanced modes" : PAS or M.

New Contributor

Thank you for your advice,

I have already tried to reset the settings; however, the video resolution setting page still remained the same. I will contact Canon.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks for your reply,

Sadly, I have already attempted to change the settings from the "advanced modes" and the screen still did not allow me change the video resolution.