cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shutter Count for 60D

jazzman1
Rising Star

I've searched the web and googled to find a program that can tell me my shutter count on my Canon 60D.  I only found 2 solutions, Eoscount, and Magic Lantern.   I tried Eoscount and it would'nt work, I think because my Pc is Windows 8.1 64 bit.  It seems to work well with windows 7.   I'm kind of leery to use Magic Lantern while my Camera is still under warranty.   Does anyone know a program to find shutter count, or anyother way I can find my shutter count????. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

PM sent.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

59 REPLIES 59

Hi John,

Wondering if you could help me out with the Canon 60D shutter count. Thanks a bunch.

Hi John
Could I get some help on how to find out the shutter count on my 60D as well please?

Thank you.
Charlie

Private Message sent.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Hey John - Have any ideas how to tell Shutter Count for a 70D

Private Message sent.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

HI there

i have a canon 60D. can you please help me to find out shutter speed?

regards

Kiran

Would you please send me how to check my shutter count for my T3i?

Thanks,

Hi Acprice71,

Thanks for posting.

Shutter count information, for EOS Digital Rebel-series cameras is not provided by Canon Factory Service Centers.  I regret any difficulty this causes.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

@Richard wrote:

Hi Acprice71,

Thanks for posting.

Shutter count information, for EOS Digital Rebel-series cameras is not provided by Canon Factory Service Centers. ...

I've never heard that one before. Is that a new policy?

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the opportunity to clarify and correct.

The shutter count is routinely provided to customers with advanced amateur cameras (i.e. EOS 50D, EOS 70D, etc) and professional cameras like those in the EOS 5D and EOS 1D series cameras.

The shutter count is available for most EOS Digital Rebel models, but must be requested when sending or taking your camera in for repair.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements