Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Shooting with EOS R in photo mode during night introduces black lines in some pics.

Please find the pic attached. EOS R seems to introduce black lines when shot during the night under artificial light sources. Holding down the shutter button, I can see that black patch moving across the screen in EVF and in live view. Any help with this is really appreciated. I thought it's a defective unit that I had received and had to return it. But, it's the same exact problem with my second EOS R as well. I shot with the same settings on my 6d Mark ii DBlack.JPGSLR and it doesn't have it.

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shooting with EOS R in photo mode during night introduces black lines in some pics.

Could be this:

Untitled.jpg

New Contributor

Re: Shooting with EOS R in photo mode during night introduces black lines in some pics.

Thank you so much. That resolved the issue. I though I enabled it, but have been shooting with it disabled all the while. Thanks again Smiley Happy