cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sandisk Extreme Pro 128gb -cannot playback images on my 70d

LMPhotography75
Contributor
I am besides myself. Photographed a clients 3 young children (about 100 or so photos), completed the session, was showing one kid some pics and turned the dial to quick and all of a sudden “cannot playback image with a ?” Came up on every photo I took that day (including some from the previous day. These were all raw files and when I either hook my camera up to my Mac or even put the sd card in the reader it says “preview unavailable for this file” in Lightroom, but shows the size of the image. And when I try to pull it up or import it, it says “the file appears to be unsupported or damaged”. I am seriously at a loss for words. Are my photos just gone?!! HELP!! 🙁
13 REPLIES 13

LMPhotography75
Contributor
Well lesson learned. That was just my second shoot with the 128gb card. Contacting sandisk tomm to see if they can do anything. Bought a few more smaller cards today. I actually bought that card for my 5 week European trip this summer. Won’t be bringing that one now! 🤬

pickardst
Apprentice
Hey! Did you ever resolve this issue? Currently going through the same thing with the same memory card and am freaking out. I've tried the Sandisk recovery software, wondershare, easeus, and stellar phoenix to no avail. Any help would be so appreciated!!!!

Chacha688
Apprentice

Help in

Going through the same problem 😞 half of the photos are readable and round 90 photo cannot playback image - tried recovering to no avail:(

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

This is a 5 yr old topic.  If you'd like assistance, please start a new thread.  This will ensure your issue gets the visibility and attention it deserves.  Thanks in advance.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements