Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: R6: HDMI output disappointment

R6 is a huge regret for me. With no clean hdmi while hdmi is connected is s as huge drawback in this error of live-streaming
VIP

@samkagech wrote:
R6 is a huge regret for me. With no clean hdmi while hdmi is connected is s as huge drawback in this error of live-streaming

The R6 has "Clean HDMI" output.  However, I think there is some sort of limitation to it, though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor told me to get out and walk, so I bought a Canon."
New Contributor

If I set up HDMI output to external monitor and display together, I am getting almost clean HDMI except I still have the tracking rectangle there. Is there any way to get rid of the tracking rectangle?

New Contributor

I did return my R6 as it overheated while not even recording as I set lights for an interview shoot. Fortunately I was able to shoot the interview in 1080p rather than the 4k I was hoping for but what a drag. Important you have the warranty card when you return it to a store. Not sure what happens with Amazon.