Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

R5 video playback

Is there any way to play back all videos in sequence automatically. I can only see how to play 1 movie at a time. Just as pictures have a slideshow capability, does this not exist for movies?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: R5 video playback

Only the video postcard, or whatever it is called, and I don't even know if that is available on the R5.

New Contributor

I don’t think I saw video postcard. Seems like a strange oversight.
Esteemed Contributor

No one has ever asked for it before.

New Contributor

It's always been a feature on Sony mirrorless cameras & I believe Fujifilm too. It's only logical if you have a bunch of video clips you want to play and preview, it's far more streamlined to play them all in sequence. The Canon playback system is very awkward and requires 3 button pushes for every clip you play. Having a similar feature as exists for stills, would require one simply button push to play all clips in a row.

New Contributor

So it turns out there IS a feature whereby all videos can be played back in sequence. It's in the playback menu under the category of 'slideshow'.