cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with 1DX Mark 1 LCD screen

Shazza2018
Apprentice

Hello, I seem to have a problem with my 1DX Mark 1 LCD screen. The images appear blurred on the screen but when I import them to Lightroom they are sharp. I have also noticed that when I press the SET button in the middle of the thumb wheel on the camera the blurred images on the LCD screen then become sharp. It's only developed this fault lately. 

Any help would be great.

2 REPLIES 2

William_N
Enthusiast

Hi Shazza2018,

Welcome to the Canon Forum!

Normally, your EOS-1D X should playback the images saved to the memory card accurately. A couple of things to check would be to make sure the firmware of the camera is up to date (latest version 2.1.0), and I would also test an alternate memory card that has been freshly formatted in the camera.

If you continue to encounter this behavior after the troubleshooting, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"The images appear blurred on the screen but when I import them to Lightroom they are sharp."

Not good!  I really doubt this is a FW problem but you can give it a try. Don't hold your breath though.  I would try a new top quality CF card since that is easy and cheap to do.  You got a top of the line camera so get top quality CF cards.

If, when, neither of those work call Canon 1 (800) 652-2666

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements