cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price fof a used Canon Zoom Lens EF-S 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 USM

rohitparker
Apprentice

Have chosen to get the above captioned lens for Landscape use at a budget. Have gone for this over the 10-18mm. What can I expect to pay for this (expecting working condition with few material signs of use). Thanks in Advance. Was thinking £230 is a decent price? Am I wrong?

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Great Lens.  Sold mine over a year ago.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Price+for+used+10-22mm+f3.5-4.5+USM

Price will depend on condition.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Ray-uk
Whiz

£230 sounds like a good price compared to what I paid for mine when it was new a few years ago.

These are prone to decentering so It is worthwhile checking that if you are buying used and preferably buy from somewhere you can return it if necessary.

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"Was thinking £230 is a decent price? "

This is a US based forum. I guess you are in the UK.  It is difficult to tell if your price is good or not.  As they will differ between the two countries. How hard is it to find a used lens like this in the UK for instance.  Supply and demand will dictate the price, too. You also need to consider the tax if you get one outside the UK and bring it in.  If you want it, you got the money, buy it.  Then don't look back! Smiley Happy

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Ray-uk
Whiz

MPB (in UK) currently have 14 of these in their used stock, priced from £214 to £264 ranging from "good" to "as new".

Announcements