cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please begin to work more for the future dear Canon.

georgemuresan
Apprentice

I love Canon and I am a Canon guy for long time, but dear Canon, you lose so much time brush up models that in short time would be overwhelmed (EOS models), please take a look at the New Pentax 645D Medium Format, Hasselblad and Phase One which is the future photography format. Please begin to work more for the future dear Canon. Sincerely George.

2 REPLIES 2

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"...  New Pentax 645D Medium Format, Hasselblad and Phase One which is the future photography format."

Do you know how many years I have heard that argument? Closing in on half a century! It wasn't true than and it isn't true today.

IMHO, respectively.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Hmmm..    20Mpix DSLR gives pin sharp A1/A0 prints.    How much more do people want?

How much more can people use!

I'll take great AF, great light sensitivity, Auto-ISO with exposure compensation in Manual, all sorts of usability features, but frankly the thing holding back my photos isn't the resolution...   and I only have 8Mpixels.

Perhaps Canon are working on a layered colour sensor that wouldn't need a bayer matrix, so buying 2 stops of sensitivity..   Now that I would buy!

Perhaps they'll bring back the eye-controlled AF/AE point selection..    oh yes pleeeese!

Announcements