cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures are REALLY blurry!! Shutter pauses after snap!

bthomas5482
Apprentice
Hello to you all. I am a beginner in photography and I am currently taking an online class. I have an exercise where I have to take photos on the Manual setting. I went outside to take pictures. Later that night I took more pictures and now they are coming out very blurry and the shutter appears to be take a full 4-5 seconds to open back up. Is this something I can fix or is my camera detected? I have a EOS Rebel SL3. Please help. Also, they only show up blurry in M, Av, Tv, & P modes. The worst is M. Pictures are perfect in SCN & A+ modes.

This link should allow you to view some of the pictures. Thanks again!

https://s.amsu.ng/YVlRGvse9uNN
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

The only problem is the settings on the camera, if you take a picture at night it probably needs that much of a shutter speed.

You need a tripod.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

The only problem is the settings on the camera, if you take a picture at night it probably needs that much of a shutter speed.

You need a tripod.

Oh ok. It was night, but I was in my home and it was in a lit room. I googled and read that the camera was "buffering"? Idk. 

I definitely need a tripod though

@bthomas5482 wrote:

Oh ok. It was night, but I was in my home and it was in a lit room. I googled and read that the camera was "buffering"? Idk. 

I definitely need a tripod though

Actually, you probably need to download the FULL User Manual.  It's on the same camera support page where you downloaded the software for the camera.  It will tell you how the camera works.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements