cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture Styles tweaks to mimic Kodachrome film.

Cunha
Rising Star

Hello,

I would like to, using our Canon 5DIII/IV cameras Picture Styles, apply some tweaks that are effective (Hue, Saturation, Contrast, etc) to mimic Kodachrome film (to start) and save those values as a Custom preset. In camera Jpegs of course. Have you been able to make such adjustments and please have the ability to share them like a recipe, here?
(The 5DIV allows more precise tuning of these parameters)

In addition to Kodachrome, if someone has been able to imitate other old, color and black and white film with this kind of camera settings that you want to share; I am very grateful.

Not post processing.
I have a health problem that prevents me from spending much time editing images on my computer, so I need to produce the most possible final images inside the camera.

Example: Fujifilm digital cameras offer their Fujifilm simulation film modes (Velvia. Acros, etc.).

Thank you so much for your help.
Best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TTMartin
Authority
Authority

Just Google it, there are Kodachrome picture style available on the internet.

'Once again we have updated our collection of Vision Wrangler or VW Canon Picture Styles / Picture Profiles that we have picked up from around the internet to 154.'

The above collection includes Kodak and Fuji film picture styles Just highlight the words in quotes above right click and choose search.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TTMartin
Authority
Authority

Just Google it, there are Kodachrome picture style available on the internet.

'Once again we have updated our collection of Vision Wrangler or VW Canon Picture Styles / Picture Profiles that we have picked up from around the internet to 154.'

The above collection includes Kodak and Fuji film picture styles Just highlight the words in quotes above right click and choose search.

Thank you very much ,-)
Announcements