cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No images saved

bleeper
Apprentice

Suddenly, my 3 year old EOS 60D will not retain any images. When I press the image review button (blue arrow at the bottom/rear of the camera) I only see the screen message 'No Image'. I took the camera back to Future Shop where I bought it, and the young man did a 'Low Level Format' which seemed to fix the problem (when in the store). Back home, I have the same problem; no images are saved. Also, it will not allow my flash unit attachment to work. Seems like a software malfuntion. ANy ideas of what needs to be done?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Besides trying a new SD card, reset the camera to factory defaults.  The SD card is not causing the flash problem but it is a cheap test. Another place to try is the battery and charger.  Make sure thay are working correctly.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Skirball
Authority

Are you using the same storage card?  First thing I'd try is to swap out a new storage card and try again.

OK, thanks...I'll try that.

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Besides trying a new SD card, reset the camera to factory defaults.  The SD card is not causing the flash problem but it is a cheap test. Another place to try is the battery and charger.  Make sure thay are working correctly.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Thanks those who had ideas on this.

Replacing the memory card did not work. However, resetting the camera to the factory defaults and formating the current memory card did. So all is happiness again.

Cheers,

Bleeper

Announcements