cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eaglewing
Contributor

Very pleased to have found this site. Don't know why I have given this a miss all this years as I have owned a 5D I since 2008 :smileyembarrassed. Smiley Embarassed

I am certainly looking forward to be part of this community. This weekend, I should take delivery of a new 5D III. As I understand, it is a far improvement from 5D I, in particular the area of AF and AF points.

Since joining this forum, I have been reading previous posts on the 5D III and found them very informative and helpful.

Edwin Ho - Perth, Western Australia
5D, 5D III, EF 24-70mm f/2.8L, EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II, EF 40mm f/2.8 STM, 580 EX II
Lightroom 6, Photoshop Elements 10
And others.
2 REPLIES 2

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Welcome. Smiley Happy

"I understand, it is a far improvement from 5D I..."

Yes a vast improvement in all specs and every way.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

@Eaglewing wrote:

Very pleased to have found this site. Don't know why I have given this a miss all this years as I have owned a 5D I since 2008 :smileyembarrassed. Smiley Embarassed

I am certainly looking forward to be part of this community. This weekend, I should take delivery of a new 5D III. As I understand, it is a far improvement from 5D I, in particular the area of AF and AF points.

Since joining this forum, I have been reading previous posts on the 5D III and found them very informative and helpful.

You'll enjoy your 5D3. Many in this forum have one, and I don't think any of us regret the purchase.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
Announcements