cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Camera

ifly2
Contributor

Any one ever order from Abes of Maine ? Wantig a 7 DII . I have alwas used Adaroma or B&H. Why is there no deals on the 7DII ?

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Of course Bob's answer is spot on.

On an aside, Abe's doesn't have a very good reputation.  They are known for bait and switch tactics.  I hope you get your stuff, but be prepared to pro-actively manage your order to ensure timely processing and delivery.  If someone calls and asks you to change, upgrade or buy a kit with your purchase, you'll see what I am talking about.  I hope this is not the case, but there are a high number of issues reported by others where this has happened.    

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Avoid Abe's of Maine.  If you already ordered cancel it ASAP. Call your CC company if Abe's can't or won't.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"Why is there no deals on the 7DII ?"

Answer...........

"Possibly because it has no obvious successor on the way."

That would be a poor reason, IMHO.  If the 7 series is at a dead end and the R replaces it, it still would need to be culled out of stores so the R could sell more easily. But I agree there is likely to be no more 7 models.

The APS-C sensor will soon be delegated to Rebels until they too are replaced.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

11 REPLIES 11

And here's our official stance:

What is Gray Market?

You may want to re-think that link. It appears to have more than one thing wrong with it.
Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements