cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My equipment arrived

ilzho
Rising Star

I'm super excited that my equipment arrived today.

Just had to share.

Thanks for everyone's advice.

image.jpeg

9 REPLIES 9

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Nice set of gear.

Go here: http://www.learn.usa.canon.com/home/home.shtml and download the 7D MArk II AF Guide and other aids.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

cicopo
Elite

Just remember that better gear makes some of it easier but it's the operator of that gear that makes the difference in how well it performs. There is a learning curve to everything important we try to do and one step at a time will get you to your destination.

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."

Oh I totally understand.

There will be a big learning curve and lots of frustration I'm sure, but I couldn't let this stuff go by at the price I got it for.

I will never know it all, but the support and information on here makes it a lot easier.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

@ilzho wrote:

Oh I totally understand.

There will be a big learning curve and lots of frustration I'm sure, but I couldn't let this stuff go by at the price I got it for.

I will never know it all, but the support and information on here makes it a lot easier.

There's a synergy to it. The better you get, the more difference such good equipment makes.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Wow, just Wow.

This camera is amazing......

I just took a few pictures of my dog with the 17-55mm.

Just really impressed with the quality.

Ok, I'll shut up now......

@ilzho wrote:

Wow, just Wow.

This camera is amazing......

I just took a few pictures of my dog with the 17-55mm.

Just really impressed with the quality.

Ok, I'll shut up now......

No, no, nope, NOPE.  Please, post a shot ... after you catch your breath.  Like, next month some time?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Ok, these aren't the best shots or composition, but it's better than what I was getting.

My dog is really afraid of the camera, so it's nice to sneak a few shots in.

Really just reading the 7D Mark II thin manual..... so many functions/opportunities.......

The first is from the 17-55 and the next 2 are from the 70-200mm.

383A0014.jpg

383A0210.jpg383A0195.jpg

Nice choice of gear. You should have a lot of fun and make some great images with this kit.

Scott

Canon 5d mk 4, Canon 6D, EF 70-200mm L f/2.8 IS mk2; EF 16-35 f/2.8 L mk. III; Sigma 35mm f/1.4 "Art" EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro; EF 85mm f/1.8; EF 1.4x extender mk. 3; EF 24-105 f/4 L; EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS; 3x Phottix Mitros+ speedlites

Why do so many people say "FER-tographer"? Do they take "fertographs"?
Announcements