Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Movie camera settings

Hello, I'm new to the community and to the Canon 70 D ,  I would appreciate it very much in someone can give me the best movie settings for my Canon 70D .

Thanks very much.

Re: Movie camera settings

Hi, dubleo!

So that the Community can help you better, please let us know what kind of movies you're trying to create, the locations where you plan to record, and the lighting situations therein. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

New Contributor

Re: Movie camera settings

[ Edited ]

Set an appropriate ISO light-sensitivity level (and turn on noise reduction) The 70D is adept at automatically controlling the ISO level, so we recommend setting ISO on Auto (Tap Q button>ISO box>Scroll Main Dial all the way to the left). To reduce grain in your pictures, though, cap your ISO at 3200 visit official site.