Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

M50 problems

I Just bought my Canon M50 from B and C cameras Las Vegas, after 3 weeks and just 300 shots, the camera is not turning on. I was taking shone shots in the morning, suddenly appears some lines in screen and then the camera turns off.
Highlighted
VIP

Re: M50 problems

@Jgsneto wrote:
I Just bought my Canon M50 from B and C cameras Las Vegas, after 3 weeks and just 300 shots, the camera is not turning on. I was taking shone shots in the morning, suddenly appears some lines in screen and then the camera turns off.

I am not familiar with that vendor.  Maybe you have a defective camera.  That does not sound like operator error to me.

I suggest you contact them about their return policy, to see about an exchange.  If they will not exchange it, then contact Canon Support about warranty service.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."