Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Live View Setup

Hi, when I connect my EOS to a TV with Live View it has a bunch of the camera settings on the screen.  I would like to make this disappear so I only see the scenary.  Is it possible to do this?

VIP

Re: Live View Setup

@aaron907m wrote:

Hi, when I connect my EOS to a TV with Live View it has a bunch of the camera settings on the screen.  I would like to make this disappear so I only see the scenary.  Is it possible to do this?

With some high end models, this is possible.  I do not believe any Rebels can do it.  You may try pushing the [INFO] to see if that changes anything.  Switching your lens to MF just might get rid of the AF point display.

Be advised, the a DSLR is not a video camera.  When operated this way, it will likely overheat and shut down within 30 minutes, if not far less.  A lot depends upon ambient temperature.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."