cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lightroom Camera Profiles for 1 DX Mark III

inkjunkie
Enthusiast

Can't believe Adobe has not added them to Camera Raw yet. I have seen threads/videos about making my own profile...really would like it to be as close to the cameras "natural" settings...any suggestions?

I have not searched this forum for any info on this, so if it existis please forgive me for asking...and kindly point me in the right direction. I am heading out to Renegade Raceway tomorrow to shoot 2 days worth of drag racing....

1 REPLY 1

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

@inkjunkie wrote:

Can't believe Adobe has not added them to Camera Raw yet. I have seen threads/videos about making my own profile...really would like it to be as close to the cameras "natural" settings...any suggestions?

I have not searched this forum for any info on this, so if it existis please forgive me for asking...and kindly point me in the right direction. I am heading out to Renegade Raceway tomorrow to shoot 2 days worth of drag racing....

There is some sort of conflict going on between Adobe and Canon. There are no .CR3 camera profiles for Lr/Ps. 

You can purchase profiles from Color Fidelity for $25. I have them for my 1D X III and am pleased with them. 

Also you can go to Glenn Bartley's site and purchase the R5 seining guide. He gives recommendations for settings for color that look very good (to me) when I combine them with the CF profile. 

(The one exception to the.CR3 profile issue is the EOS R; it happens to use the same sensor as the 5D Mark IV.)

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements