cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOST CAMERA

AmedMendez
Apprentice

Hi, my name is Amed Mendez. Yesterday I lost my camera in Manhattan NY, it is an EOS 6D II. Is there any way to locate it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tim
Authority

Amed Mendez, 

I understand you lost the EOS 6D Mark II yesterday in Manhattan.  My name is Tim and I can help you with this today. 

We're sorry this occurred and recommend you call into our call center and speak with someone about documenting this.  We can create a case in our database to document the theft in case someone calls in about it. 

Please call 1-800-652-2666 and follow the prompts for Technical Support. Our agents are available Monday through Friday, from 09:00 am to 09:00 pm and Saturdays from 09:00 am to 7:00 pm. All times EST, excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

There is no equivalent to "Find my Phone".

Tim
Authority

Amed Mendez, 

I understand you lost the EOS 6D Mark II yesterday in Manhattan.  My name is Tim and I can help you with this today. 

We're sorry this occurred and recommend you call into our call center and speak with someone about documenting this.  We can create a case in our database to document the theft in case someone calls in about it. 

Please call 1-800-652-2666 and follow the prompts for Technical Support. Our agents are available Monday through Friday, from 09:00 am to 09:00 pm and Saturdays from 09:00 am to 7:00 pm. All times EST, excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements