Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

LCD on Canon 80d Is Blank

The lcd turns on but I don't see my images or a menu.  I see nothing. What did I do?

Honored Contributor

Re: LCD on Canon 80d Is Blank

Try cycling the Info button on rear of camera. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LR Classic
VIP

@Purplerain wrote:

The lcd turns on but I don't see my images or a menu.  I see nothing. What did I do?

When you first turn the camera on, it tries to display the last info display it had when it was turned off.  Try pressing <INFO> or <Q> until you see an information display, and then turn the camera off and back on again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor told me to get out and walk, so I bought a Canon."
New Contributor

i have my 80d with me, my lcd doesnt display the format or the settings only in the viewfinder, my liveview is okay but when i turn it out, my lcd doesnt display the program. How to do this?

VIP

@Mikecheck wrote:

i have my 80d with me, my lcd doesnt display the format or the settings only in the viewfinder, my liveview is okay but when i turn it out, my lcd doesnt display the program. How to do this?

You should try to contact Canon Support for your area.  It sounds like a proble with your articulating LCD.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor told me to get out and walk, so I bought a Canon."