Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor

Re: Issues with 5D Mark 4

If Canon think this is good I guess I'll be looking at changing to Nikon...

Honored Contributor

Your complaint is not uncommon. So is your threat.

Very high resolution sensors are unforgiving of operator errors and even some lenses. A small camera shake on a lower res sensor does not affect as many pixels as it would with a higher res sensor.

Was your sample photo was from before Canon looked at the camera? Can you take a test shot with a tripod?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."
Occasional Contributor

All takien before Canon looked at it. Its currently being shipped back from Canon

Occasional Contributor

None of that explains the noise I'm seeing however...ISO 320 looks like the examples in reviews shot at 32000...

Honored Contributor

@TylerEdmonton wrote:

None of that explains the noise I'm seeing however...ISO 320 looks like the examples in reviews shot at 32000...

E6128617-CD8F-40CF-900F-55EE5F98EA7C.jpeg

I see.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Occasional Contributor

It was a general comment not specific to that image. I figured this forum would be a waste of time...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TylerEdmonton wrote:

It was a general comment not specific to that image. I figured this forum would be a waste of time...

Whatever you say, guy.

Let’s wait until you get your camera back.  Take some photos using a tripod.  Like I said, high resolution sensors will expose whatever flaws someone may have in their work flow or gear.  

You wanted answers, right?  The good, the bad, and the ugly truth?  I think even you should admit that your shutter is probably too slow for the focal length.  If you want specific solutions, then do not make broad, general comments.