cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any chance of modification for EOS 1D X in 2016? Mean any new model coming?

debashissen
Apprentice

Is there any chance of modification for EOS 1D X in 2016? Mean any new model coming?

10 REPLIES 10

TCampbell
Elite
Elite

This is a Canon "community" site -- meaning most everyone here is a consumer and does not work for Canon.  Canon does have moderators here, but those "in the know" are generally not permitted to speak of such things.

In other words... we all have to rely on the rumor sites and can't provide any reliable guidance.  Sorry.  😕

Tim Campbell
5D III, 5D IV, 60Da

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"Is there any chance of modification for EOS 1D X in 2016? Mean any new model coming?"

Yes there is always a "chance"?  Why do you ask?  Are you putting off buying one because you think Canon will update it?

I can 100% garrantee you they will.  When, is the key word.  So, if you want a top of the line camera go get it today and start using it today.  Look at all the shots, adventuers and experience you are missing by waithig.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

@ebiggs1 wrote:

"Is there any chance of modification for EOS 1D X in 2016? Mean any new model coming?"

Yes there is always a "chance"?  Why do you ask?  Are you putting off buying one because you think Canon will update it?

I can 100% garrantee you they will.  When, is the key word.  So, if you want a top of the line camera go get it today and start using it today.  Look at all the shots, adventuers and experience you are missing by waithig.

Er ... I'd say that depends a lot on what equipment he's using now. For all we know, he may just be a disaffected, but otherwise well equipped, Nikon user!

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Hence the question .... "Why do you ask?"

No coffee yet Bob from Boston? Smiley Wink

EB

@ebiggs1 wrote:

Hence the question .... "Why do you ask?"

No coffee yet Bob from Boston? Smiley Wink

Funny you should ask. My wife just handed me a cup.  Smiley Happy

(Day off today, using up vacation time.)

Bob

She's a keeper Bob from Boston.

EB

@ebiggs1 wrote:

She's a keeper Bob from Boston.

You're right! And she's a pretty good photographer too.

Bob

Whoa, stand back, another plus.  Mine couldn't even turn the camera on.  Smiley Frustrated

Her most quoted line is, "Is that real or did you Photoshop it."  Smiley Very Happy "You did, I know you did."

The level of 'trust' has flow the coop. Smiley Wink

EB

@ebiggs1 wrote:

Whoa, stand back, another plus.  Mine couldn't even turn the camera on.  Smiley Frustrated

Her most quoted line is, "Is that real or did you Photoshop it."  Smiley Very Happy "You did, I know you did."

The level of 'trust' has flow the coop. Smiley Wink

I believe the applicable word is "perceptive".  Smiley Wink

Shortly after we were married (almost 50 years ago!), Martha's Sears-Roebuck 35mm camera broke. So I asked her what kind of camera she wanted to replace it. Her answer: "One that can use your lenses." That policy, incidentally, is one that we've maintained into the DSLR age. We started with twin XTi's and have continued on from there. But as it happens, it was our daughter who recommended we go with Canon. (We had been Nikon users in the film era.)

Bob
Announcements