cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is There anyway to retrieve audio?

Essix09
Apprentice

I have an 'oh crap' situation. i have a 5D mark III, i recorded my daughters first christmas program the other night with it. when i got home and viewed the recording on my mac, i had no audio. instinctively i checked all the audio setting of the laptop and they were fine. I looked in the menu system of the camera and the audio recording was set to disabled. my question is does it still record the audio somewhere or is there a way to recover it? or am i SOL? my appology but i just discovered all of this in the last 30 minutes. thank you for any help and insight.

-Ahab

3 REPLIES 3

cicopo
Elite

My bet is it didn't record the audio set that way, simply to save card space for more images / video.

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."

Thanks I thought so. I am reaching out to the other parents to see if they are kind enough to let me copy the file and match up the audio recording to my video!

Sounds like a good plan.

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements