cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need some archive firmware for a Eos 10D

I_am_Grant
Apprentice

I am doing a project with a Canon 10D and it has the original v1.0 firmware. Yes, it's 17 years old, and thats one reason why I'm using it in this project, along with some other old cameras. 

I can't find the firmware for this anywhere, unlike my 1Ds Mk2 that has firmware readily available.

Any help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Peter
Authority
Authority
Check your PM. I will send you 2.0.1.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Peter
Authority
Authority
Check your PM. I will send you 2.0.1.

I am probably in the wrong place for this question, but I cannot find where to start a discussion on my subject. I have a 5D mark 1 that functions normally on the point and shoot and custom settings, but in the TV, AV, or M settings it acts like it is on B(bulb) setting, the mirror stays up, shutter stays open. Firmware problem? other problem? fix suggestion ?

Is Mirror Lockup enabled?

" Firmware problem?"

It is not a FW issue.  Reset the camera to defaults.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Thanks all. Yes, I reset all settings and it seems to function normally. Be nice to know what caused it in the first place though. The only settings I ever really messed with were only for the custom mode. Otherwise just the normal stuff, shutter speed, F stop, etc

That is exactly why you do a reset.  You don't know what you either set wrong on purpose or set wrong without knowing you did.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements