Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: I have an EOS 60D that died with just a blinking battery icon. Shutting off, removing battery,

Hi Mike!

I live in San Deigo and I took it to Georges Camera @ 3837 30th street San Diego 92104. They sent it out to be repaired @ $250. When I got it back, it didn't say what was repaired. The person at Georges, Ryan, (at my request) called me to say it was a USB cord?????? I never used a USB so I just put the camera away till I had to do a headshot and another Video. That one went fine, but the next one started to go bad right away and just shut off, as I previously explained.

I brought it back to Georges and the gentelman who helped me tried everything to re-adujst it and finally gave up and took it in,  to send back. I, at that time purchased a 70D as I love the Canon and that would give me 2 camera's when the 60D came back. (Hopefully repaired.)

To answer your question, I don't know where it went as it was not on warrenty and I trusted Georges to do the right thing! I won't know what was wrong until I get the 60D back in 3 weeks.