cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am having trouble downloading to lightroom from my 5d mark iv, I downloaded the software

frieling
Apprentice

I downloaded the software and restarted my computer but my 5d mark iv will not download to Lightroom, I see the images when I press import but after it looks like it is downloading it tells me it can not download to lightroom, thoughts.

20 REPLIES 20

Mitsubishiman
Rising Star

Like any new changes there will be an adjustment to software, figure out the workaround for now, LR will implement changes and so will the rest quite soon, Canon will always take control of all aspects first regarding their DPP, then the decision they have is simple, if the vast majority of end users are Adobe driven, then the consumer that wishes to buy the 5D IV will determine compatibility in their work flow, so both loose sales if they are not compatible, it is customary in the release of hardware and software to rely on consumers to beta test, then update both as needed.
And IMHO Bob is right, and Ernie is right and where would the rest of us be without them and the other contributors that we rely on to stay on top of everything so we can read away and know more with every enlightening thread.

Announcements