cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i check shutter count on 5d mk3

bajatony1
Apprentice

How do i check shutter count on 5d mk3. Someone said it was available on the utilities disc, but i can't find it.

Cheers

Tony

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Sent you a PM.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

112 REPLIES 112

could you share with me how to get the shutter count?
Thanks
David

This forum doesn't want anyone posting info of that sort. I was chastised once for it, so...

Do a search yourself on Yahoo for any EOS shutter count info and you'll find it.

" info of that sort' What on earth does that mean? top secret? sexually explicit?? and the advice is to google it? that's a great forum piece of advice!

It means what iit means, disregard if you choose.

ShutterCheck app

Hello:

would you mind send me instructions on how to obtain the shutter count on my 5d mk iii? I'm having trouble with it.

Thanks in advance!

Mariah 

Try camerashuttercount DOT com

Hello,
I'm googling about two hours and tried some programs already, but they didn't work. Magic Lantern could work, but I don't wan't to instal it on my 5D... Now I found this subject and I'm wondering if you could help me with your solution?

Read my last post and google some of the key words in my last post and the post after my last one and you'll find ones other than ML. Some are free and some aren't but side note.....I talked all of that junk and went with the GH4. I figured that if I work with a team, then my GH4 should be enough.....besides, I have friends with Canons for low light, etc...

[links removed per forum guidelines]

Standard answer : send it to Canon..hahaha.  Nice and thank you very much.

Announcements