cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I recover the canon 6D wifi password from the camera I need to connect to a different iphone

rx7race
Contributor

How do I recover the canon 6D wifi password from the camera?  I need to connect to a different iphone/iPad.

12 REPLIES 12

@Paulsp wrote:

Canon can shove their head up their backside. Once again, the most simple things are completely complicated. The help you get is completely wrong. They give completely wrong instructions in their manuals too. Try to find YOUR password on YOUR camera is next to impossable?. I hear Canon may call it the encryption  code. Even if you could get to that screen they then call password encription. Canonn is totally F $%ked and I would like to take the 10s of thousands of dollars in equipment I bought from them up their A$$.Go to he!! Canon!!!

For all of its general uselessness, that rant does accomplish one thing: It exposes, for all to see, how little you know about wi-fi.  Smiley Wink

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

rx7race
Contributor

Hi rx7race!

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forum! The Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team.

Thanks!

Announcements