cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get the shutter count for the 7d mark ii on windows 7

tatala
Contributor

How do I get the shutter count for the 7d mark ii on windows 7?

3 REPLIES 3

TTMartin
Authority
Authority

@tatala wrote:

When my refurbished 7D Mk II was delivered I wondered what the shutter count was. I purchased a program called ShutterCount from DireStudio for $4. It worked fine using Windows 7 on the 7D Mk II and I found the shutter count on my refurbished camera was 324.

@TTMartin wrote:

@tatala wrote:

When my refurbished 7D Mk II was delivered I wondered what the shutter count was. I purchased a program called ShutterCount from DireStudio for $4. It worked fine using Windows 7 on the 7D Mk II and I found the shutter count on my refurbished camera was 324.

Sounds like the original owner kept it long enough to photograph a friend's wedding, then sent it back.  Smiley Sad

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

@RobertTheFat wrote:

@TTMartin wrote:

Sounds like the original owner kept it long enough to photograph a friend's wedding, then sent it back.  Smiley Sad

No complaints here. 324 is nothing on the life of a 7D. I picked it up on a Black Friday deal, basically got a EF-S 18-135 IS STM and EF-S 55-250 IS STM for free. And yes the STM lenses really are as good as their MTFs show.

Announcements