cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get the shutter count for my Canon 7D Mark II using Windows XP?

evie22
Apprentice

How can I get the shutter count for my Canon 7D Mark II using Windows XP? I've been looking lots of places and doing some file uploads, but I can't seem to find anything. I'm wary of downloading software I know nothing about. Any help is greatly appreciated.

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

ezpop
Rising Star

Hi, I have just paid $2.99 to acquired the program to find out the SC on a 7D mark 2

search : direstudio.com to find out.

View solution in original post

edit - don't know if it works on XP though

evie22
Apprentice
Thanks, EZPOP, it doesn't work on XP, but I was able to do so on a friend's computer that has newer software. I just needed it to make sure the camera I bought was actually new as described. Thanks for the help!

e

5 REPLIES 5

evie22
Apprentice

Nevermind, just, sort of answered my own question. Doesn't work on XP, but using a Win 7 'puter I was able to use Shutter Count, which now works w/ the 7D Mark II.

ezpop
Rising Star

Hi, I have just paid $2.99 to acquired the program to find out the SC on a 7D mark 2

search : direstudio.com to find out.

edit - don't know if it works on XP though

evie22
Apprentice
Thanks, EZPOP, it doesn't work on XP, but I was able to do so on a friend's computer that has newer software. I just needed it to make sure the camera I bought was actually new as described. Thanks for the help!

e

you are very welcome.

Announcements