cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR 41 - WFT-E6A

ksousa75
Apprentice

Just got a WFT-E6A transmitter and I cannot get pass error 41. 

Called my internet provider, watched youtube video and read the manual. 

I'm lost. Does someone have an answer?

Computer: Macbook Pro OS 10.12 (latest update)

Camera: 1Dx

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

k9
Apprentice
Hi Ksousa I am trying to set up my WFT-E2 and hitting the same problem as you, let me know if and how you got it working. Regards

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

It would help if you had your own wireless router, instead of relying on your Internet Provider's gear. 

As you're discovering, local service providers are almost useless when it comes to resolving issues if you have one device that cannot access it.  As long as one device can access it, it works.  If other stuff has problems, then you're making a mistake and need to talk to the other manufacturer....and here you ware.

Most any router can be set up as "pass through", via a network cable, with your IP's box for internet service.  If you move, or if your provider changes box, you local LAN doesn't need to reconfigured from scratch.  I know this isn't the answer you wanted to hear, but you need to remove your dependence on your service provider's access point. 

Use your own router in "pass through" mode, and connect to the provider's box via a network cable for internet access.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements