cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS utility 3.6.30 problem on OS 10.12.6

teddy328168
Apprentice

I have bought the wireless file transmitter  WFT-E8 last week for my 1dx mark ii, I can pairing with my iphone successfully with my 1dx mark ii for remote shooting and everything is fine.

The problem comes when I tried to pairing with my Macbook Pro (macOS Sierra Version 10.12.6) I cannot pairing and connected by using the EOS Utility 3.6.30

I visited Apple /  HKG and tried again but still finding fail to pairing. Nevetheless, when the guy used the old version to pairing with my 1dx mark ii by using EOS Utility 3.6.30, it can be done....

Anybody can help and advise if the EOS Utility 3.6.30 still not competible with the new mac OS Version 10.12.6 ?? 

Thanks a lot for your help....

4 REPLIES 4

teddy328168
Apprentice

Will it be a big problems ? a little bit disappointed with... no canon team reply and advise solution.......

Anybody face the same problems ? 

Hi!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. We do hope someone is able to assist! If this is a time-sensitive matter, of if you are looking to get support from Canon, please reach out to our US-based technical support team via Email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks! 

Thanks Tsmantha, I will wait see if any expert can assist or I will send my face problems to the Canon Suport Term ..

hope can have solution very soon..

Thanks a lot..

Tim
Authority

Hello teddy328168,

We recommend visiting Canon's Download Library page for an updated version of EOS Utility.  We recommend using EOS Utility version 3.7.0 instead.  This should resolve the issue that you were having. 

Canon Download Library

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements