cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS remote

SparrowBell
Apprentice

EOS remote so far only works with iPhone, iPad ii but not new iPad?  Is there a trick to make it work?  Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

Mykolas
Authority

SparrowBell,

What errors, if any, do you receive when you try to use EOS Remote on your iPad?

If this is a time sensitive-matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have a problem with downloading this app for my iPad air. When I'm trying to access the page "itunes.apple.com/es/app/eos-remote/id565839396?l=..." I see only window of iTunes with nothing inside, just a white screen

Would be great if someone reply. Does anybody have the same problem, or it's only me? I'm going to canon official site, and they say that there is an app for every apple device, called Eos remote, and there is a link to download it from itunes, and when i click that link my iPad air open iTunes with the a window, that usually have info about the program, but there is nothing inside. And when I try to search this app directly in iTunes, iTunes says that there is no such app, the same says AppStore. Maybe somebody knows how to solve the problem?

Hi Mr_Pal!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

That being said, we do not know what apps are available in the App Store outside of the US. You may want to contact Canon in your area to determine if the EOS Remote App is available in your App Store.

In the new itune or Apple app store, there is a setting to display app for Iphone only, and both iphone and ipad. Make sure you have the iphone option check. The EOS Remote app is registered as an iphone app. So you cannot find it under ipad app.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weekend Travelers Blog | Eastern Sierra Fall Color Guide

Hi! Thanks to everyone and especially to Stephen! The problem really was in a region of my App Store. Originally, I'm from Ukraine, but I bought my camera and iPad in China, and now I'm still in China, but my Apple ID is registered for Ukraine, and unfortunatelly this App isn't available for Ukrainian App Store users... So, I just used different Apple ID registered in China and it helps - I'm now using EOS Remote on iPad Air. Sorry for making mistakes, my English was born in school 🙂
Announcements