cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Utility Freezing and jumping problem

cgkose
Apprentice

Hello dear friends,
I am a Canon 700D user, I want to get the image from my camera when I shoot a video and I connect the camera to my computer with EOS Utility, but the preview on my computer does not look the same as the previews on the camera, the preview on my computer has a freezing and skipping problem. How can I solve this problem, so how can I show the image on my camera originally in EOS Utility?

2 REPLIES 2

cgkose
Apprentice

5200692b-9e8e-48d4-9b8b-526e268c335a.jpg5359176e-e2a0-47b6-97d9-a63705b9a886.jpg

The screen on the computer and the preview screens on the camera friends

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@cgkose wrote:

Hello dear friends,
I am a Canon 700D user, I want to get the image from my camera when I shoot a video and I connect the camera to my computer with EOS Utility, but the preview on my computer does not look the same as the previews on the camera, the preview on my computer has a freezing and skipping problem. How can I solve this problem, so how can I show the image on my camera originally in EOS Utility?

What type of computter are you using?  Does it meet BOTH the software and hardware requirements?  Does your computer have a graphics card?  Does it use an Intel chipset?  My guess is that your computer cannot keep up with the work load.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements