cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS RP AF operation Settings is only coming up as 'M' instead of "Servo" or One Shot"

jgantena
Apprentice

Hi Canon Users

im new to Canon Family. i have recently Purchased Refurbished EOS RP camera and trying to configure the settings.

1st problem is,  AF operation is Set to 'M' and i cannot see "Servo" or One Shot" options. why is this so?

2nd problem is, i cannot take any pictures using my EFS lens with mount adapter. Is this an issue?

Appreciate if someone can help me 

Jay

4 REPLIES 4

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

What lens are you using?  Is it an autofocusing lens made by Canon?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Hi

I have Used Mount Adapter "VILTROX EF-EOS R Auto Focus Lens Mount Adapter Compatible with Canon EF/EF-S Lens to EOS R/R5/R6/RP Camera" and then Lens is Canon Zoom EF-S 18-55 MM 1:3.5-5.6 IS STM

i even ordered Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 IS Macro STM Lens and waiting to receive the order

Jay

Check the position of the AF/M switch on the lens.  It needs to be in the AF position for autofocusing operation.

If the autofocus is still unavailable, then you have a problem with the Viltrox mount adapter. 

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Actually i tried to configure evrything agin with Auto focus mode and i can see the AF operatoin now with Servo or One SHot option.

Thank you for your Prompt response 

Announcements