Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: EOS R5 Connectivity Issue - No Connectivity

I know that.  I just wanted to see if anyone else was having the same issue.  I am in contact with email support right now but will wait till Tuesday to talk to Canon support directly.  Then I will have to send the camera back in.

Thanks for your input.  Also, maybe if others have the same issue it could be a kick in the backside for Canon to fix the problem

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: EOS R5 Connectivity Issue

Clearly. There is an issue with the Canon EOS Utility app in MacOS. When I connect my R5 to my laptop I can use Image Capture to import the photos with no problems. Wifi/bluetooth connectivity is also a frequent failure when my R5 connects to iOS devices via WIFI or bluetooth.

Highlighted
VIP

Make sure that you have the latest version of Canon Camera Connect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor told me to get out and walk, so I bought a Canon."
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

there is no updates of Canon Camera Connect since 2 months ago in App Store for iOS. And the EOS Utility 3 on MacOS is also broken for R5 when it can work for my RP though.

Highlighted
VIP

@oruilio wrote:

there is no updates of Canon Camera Connect since 2 months ago in App Store for iOS. And the EOS Utility 3 on MacOS is also broken for R5 when it can work for my RP though.

I suggest that you contact Canon Support, 1-800-OK-CANON for US customers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor told me to get out and walk, so I bought a Canon."