Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor
Accepted Solution

EOS R - Cannot select Continuous High

Hi Canon Forum;

Picked up my EOS R yesterday with the 24-105 and i am so far, thoroughly impressed with it - yes, a few things to get used to but in time, i will find its little quirks. However, the one thing i cannot seem to sort is the Continuous High mode. It should be able to shoot 5fps in servo mode and 8fps in one shot MF mode. I cannot seem to select continuous high at all - its just greyed out. I can select continuous low and it works fine. Is someone able to point me in the direction of how to turn it on?

Thanks in advance.

Andrew

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: EOS R - Cannot select Continuous High

Hello ajistewart,

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

Since the High Speed Continuous drive mode is grayed out I would check to make sure the Dual Pixel RAW feature of the camera is disabled. If Dual Pixel RAW is enabled High Speed Continuous cannot be set. 

The Dual Pixel RAW feature can be found in the 1st red camera tab in the camera's menu. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

New Contributor

Re: EOS R - Cannot select Continuous High

Hi William,

Yes, that was the issue. A very simple fix.

Cheers