cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS M6 MARK 2 VIDEO/ PICTURE

bbgiantlol
Apprentice

Can stills photos be taken during Movie shooting? (EOS M6 mark 2),

If so please inform me of the proper steps to do so.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend
What does the user manual say about it? If you have not downloaded the full user manual for the camera, then you can download a copy from product support page.

It is the same page where download software.
--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

View solution in original post

And although of far lesser quality than a photo capture, you can also extract frames from your 4K video stream as JPG images via video editing software.  My daughter did that with the video stream from my Canon XF-400 camcorder when she was analyzing her form and ball contact for practicing penalty kicks.

Rodger

EOS 1DX M3, 1DX M2, 1DX, 5DS R, M6 Mark II, 1D M2, EOS 650 (film), many lenses, XF400 video

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend
What does the user manual say about it? If you have not downloaded the full user manual for the camera, then you can download a copy from product support page.

It is the same page where download software.
--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

bbgiantlol
Apprentice
Thank you, it was indeed in the user manual.

And although of far lesser quality than a photo capture, you can also extract frames from your 4K video stream as JPG images via video editing software.  My daughter did that with the video stream from my Canon XF-400 camcorder when she was analyzing her form and ball contact for practicing penalty kicks.

Rodger

EOS 1DX M3, 1DX M2, 1DX, 5DS R, M6 Mark II, 1D M2, EOS 650 (film), many lenses, XF400 video

bbgiantlol
Apprentice
Thank you
Announcements