cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS M50 lagging in live stream

Misuzua94
Apprentice

Hi, I am using EOS M50 to stream live and it is lagging. I get about 5 seconds of smooth shot and then we got like 2-3 second lag.
I am using it in Twitch. I have tried changing and matching setting with camera and the OBS app as well as twitch app. I run out of ideas what I could do.

I am cnnecting my camera trugh USD via USB B cable. 

I really wanna use this camera for streams because the picture is very beautiful 😞 an ideas how I can fix it? Oh and I use the EOS Utility app, I installed thrugh I think canon website. 

4 REPLIES 4

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

It is not exactly clear to me what it is that you are attempting to do.  Are you using the EOS Webcam Utility, or the original EOS. Utility in a remote shooting mode?

EOS Webcam Utility 

What Operating System is your computer using?  What type of CPU does it have?  Are you meeting the basic software and hardware requirements?

According the link I provided, the EOS Webcam Utility supports OBS, but Twitch is not listed.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Umm I am using a CAMERA EOS M50 to as my webcam to stream to Twitch. I have the software that allows me to do that. Everything is smooth untill I go life and then it lags as described.

My specs:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz

16 GB RAM

64-bit

Windows 10

I think my system is more than enough to handle that. Sae with games. They are smooth untill I go LIVE.

OBS connects to TWitch, youtube etc. That is he whole point of this program - for streaming.

Hi, did you have end up finding a solution to this problem because i am having the same problem.

ADG333
Apprentice

did you figure this out -  having the same issue.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements