cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS-1DX scheduled maintenance?

buffalobreath
Contributor

Is there a recommended scheduled maintenance program for this camera or is it just "as needed?"     Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It's just as needed, but if you're a serious enough photographer to buy a 1DX, you will want to keep it in top condition. I try to put my best cameras through a cleaning and inspection every couple of years. It helps to belong to CPS; a Gold membership includes five cleanings (camera body or lens) a year, and you get a discount on repairs.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

It's just as needed, but if you're a serious enough photographer to buy a 1DX, you will want to keep it in top condition. I try to put my best cameras through a cleaning and inspection every couple of years. It helps to belong to CPS; a Gold membership includes five cleanings (camera body or lens) a year, and you get a discount on repairs.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Anybody that has a EOS 1Dx and uses it like it was designed to be used should be a CPS member.  And like Bob from Boston says the Gold level is the best buy.  If it was just 'bling' you'll never need CPS!  Smiley Indifferent

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements