cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know a source for a EOS D30 camera lithium battery cover CB2 0666-000

JoanneYenn
Contributor

I am wondering if anyone can help me. I have a Canon EOS D30 I inherited from my parents. They hardly used it, so I would like to sell it. However, the round black battery cover for the lithium battery on the bottom of the camera is missing. I thought it would easy to find a replacement, and after an exhaustive internet search, was I surprised to see that it is not available anywhere! Does anyone know if there is a cover from another model that would work? Without it, the camera is rendered useless!!!!!  Canon could only provide me the part #:  CB2 0666-000.  I checked ever site link, and it seems as if this part is now sold out over the world..... THANK YOU to whomever can help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Have you tried using the camera in it's present state?  As far as I know the clock batery is not required in order to use the camera. 

Mike Sowsun

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

No, but thank you so much for your assistance. The part is this small, quarter-sized black screw-in cover. Easy to lose, as it tended to pop out during a shoot, but really really hard now to find.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements