cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D70 Can I Lock the SCN and CA settings?

timb12957
Apprentice

In SCN or CA mode after I set the desired parameters can I lock them so when I switch modes then come back the parameters will still be where I set them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tim
Authority

Hello timb12957, 

The SCN and CA modes do not lock in the settings in the case you were to switch modes.  

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Hi denmarks! 

Thanks for posting in the Canon Forums! 

If you want to create a new thread, all you need to do is go to the board you want to post on and you should see a Post Message button. Once you're on the Post Message page, you will see a Subject area and a Body area. From there you can compose your post and hit Submit Post to post it to the board for everyone to see. These instructions may vary based on if you're visiting the Canon Forums from a computer or a mobile device. We recommend using a computer for the best results. 

We hope this helps! 

Thanks,
I don't get the Post Message button but I do get a New message button, which looks like it will work. I do use a computer with Chrome. Maybe Explorer works better...
Announcements