cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D60 remote sensor

LesWurse
Enthusiast

I'm just getting familiar with an EOS D60 and can't get the remote sensor to respond to a wireless Amazon compatible remote control. The remote control battery tests out strong. The only way I can get the D60 to fire on "remote" is to press the shutter button. My lens is an efs 55-250mm f4/f5.6, set on manual focus. I followed the instructions on remote shooting on Pg 126 of the manual. What am I missing?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@LesWurse wrote:

I'm just getting familiar with an EOS D60 and can't get the remote sensor to respond to a wireless Amazon compatible remote control. The remote control battery tests out strong. The only way I can get the D60 to fire on "remote" is to press the shutter button. My lens is an efs 55-250mm f4/f5.6, set on manual focus. I followed the instructions on remote shooting on Pg 126 of the manual. What am I missing?

Are you certain that you have the older EOD D60, and not the much newer 60D?  Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I do not think that EF-S lenses can mount onto the D60, the much older camera model.  That camera model was released prior to the initial release of EF-S lenses, if I am not mistaken.

Yet, you keep saying that you have the EOS D60, not the newer EOS 60D? 

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Thanks! But stand by - I'm just getting started!

Announcements