cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D1 Mark III firmware 1.3.2, Using EOS utility Liveview.

jclang
Contributor

I cannot get the computer screen shutter button to take the photo. I can get the preview to come up but then I have to close it and physically push the shutter. Also when I try to use fast view a box pops up saying it is bussy. The instructions say you should be able to do this from the computer. Using EOS utility. Any help would be appreciated, solutions would be better.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I will be gone for the rest of the evening but if you have more questions go ahead and reply as I may be able to get back on a few times in the next day or so.

Have a wonderful holiday season.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21

I will be gone for the rest of the evening but if you have more questions go ahead and reply as I may be able to get back on a few times in the next day or so.

Have a wonderful holiday season.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Talk about dumb and dumber! A simple little statement in the LiveView section in the manual or brochure about seeing warning labels would have solved hours of stumbling in THE DARK. Cleared silent shooting from camera menu and the little red light went out. It works and it works well. Thanks for your persistence and working with me.  

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements