cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clear all camera settings - busy please wait

KarynHemming
Contributor

I keep getting the message "busy please wait" when I try to clear all camera settings

10 REPLIES 10

Ray-uk
Whiz

Remove the battery, leave it for ten minutes, refit it and try again.

Hi, 

Thank you for the reply. I have tried this a few times without success. Thank you for your help, though. Kind regards, Karyn

I don't know which camera you have but if it is one with a removable clock battery then remove that as well.

If the clock battery is not removable then take the main battery out and leave it out for a few days, before refitting it remove the lens and the memory card

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Your memory card is probably bad.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

lly3988
Rising Star

Are you using a micro-SD card ?

KarynHemming
Contributor

Hi

Thank you for the responses. The camera is a 70d. I have tried changing the SD cards and lenses and I have taken out the battery. I am on holidays for the next couple of weeks. So, as it is still working and this is my only camera, I will take the advice to remove the battery, lens and SD card after my return. Hopefully, that will work. 

Thank you all again and have a great day.

Kind regards

Karyn

angelicaamora11
Contributor
How did it go?? I'm planning to do the same thing 😭

No, sorry. Nothing has worked so far.

@KarynHemming wrote:

No, sorry. Nothing has worked so far.

I am sorry.  With no reply, I assumed your issue may have been resolved.  Try to reset the camera without the memory card inserted.  You should also try to contact US Canon Support about your 70D, too.  There has been a recall for certain types of failures.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements