Canon Community Canon Community

Super Contributor

Canon EOS XXX models

What are the models of Canon EOS that has no pop up flash and interchangeable lens, 24 Mp and viewfinder, DSLR.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Canon EOS XXX models

5D mark 4 and the 1Dx mark 2 or even more pixels 5D-S & 5D-SR

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."
Super Contributor

Thanks, nice and costly.

Issues of overheating and no flipping LCD matters to me.

VIP

@newsense52 wrote:

Thanks, nice and costly.

Issues of overheating and no flipping LCD matters to me.

Overheating?  An overheating image sensor is typically an issue associated with shooting videos, or prolonged use of Live View mode.  Overheating is a problem that affects nearly all DSLR cameras, which are primarly designed to shoot stills, not video, which means vary fast, very high resolution image sensors. 

Video cameras tend to have less demanding resolution requirements and shutter speeds, all of which adds up to an image sensor that draws less power and generates less heat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."