cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS Rebel II value?

CraigslistCam
Apprentice

I am having a great deal of difficulty finding my camera on the internet anywhere. I want to sell it online but don't have an idea of what a fair price is. I have with it an unopned new duracel battery, one canister of unopned 35mm York film. There is no lens, but the camera itself is in excellent conditon. I cannot find a model number, just a part number? stamped on the bottom.

Here's what I do know:

It says Canon EOS Rebel on the front, and on the front corner there is the roman numeral II (two).

On the bottom, it says Canon Inc.   Made in Taiwan    5216757    That's it.

i'm totally clueless, please help so I can sell this camera at a fair price to someone who will get get use out of it! Thanks! 🙂

P.S. I can post pictures using html if that will help 😄

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, CraigslistCam!

Take a look at this Link

In the list on the bottom it shows the Rebel II as one of the "aliases" of this same body (EOS REBEL II [A] / EOS 1000 N [E] : without QD and flash function).

We hope that helps!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

CraigslistCam
Apprentice

I have checked the canon website to try to identify the model number (if I knew the proper model number I should be able to price it myself using ebay, etc)...however, I cannot find a camera that looks just like it. Some of the models do not have pictures listed, so it could be one of those, I suppose 😛

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/categorySiteMap.action?pageKeyCode=categorySiteMap&nodeCid=0901e024800...

Thanks in advance for any help!

Stephen

While we cannot help you with pricing on your camera, we can suggest you check the Canon Camera Museum. It lists all of the cameras we've made since the dawn of Canon! We hope that helps!

Hi, CraigslistCam!

Take a look at this Link

In the list on the bottom it shows the Rebel II as one of the "aliases" of this same body (EOS REBEL II [A] / EOS 1000 N [E] : without QD and flash function).

We hope that helps!

Yes! Thank-you so much!Smiley Happy

Announcements