Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: Canon EOS R

[ Edited ]

I am loving this Beast. 30 MP, Full Frame, Mirror Less, more than 5000 focusing points, Adapter to use old lenses, Lightning fast speed, 4k video , super great in low light conditions, FLIP SCREEN, Bluetooth, WiFi etc etc etc the list is endless. For this price range you should not miss the opportunity to grab this advanced technology. Best camera in this Era. shareit vidmate

Honored Contributor

@barrysingh101 wrote:
I am loving this Beast. 30 MP, Full Frame, Mirror Less, more than 5000 focusing points, Adapter to use old lenses, Lightning fast speed, 4k video , super great in low light conditions, FLIP SCREEN, Bluetooth, WiFi etc etc etc the list is endless. For this price range you should not miss the opportunity to grab this advanced technology. Best camera in this Era.

Good to hear! Somebody has to be a pioneer, and it sounds as though you're relishing the role. Please continue to keep us informed about how the camera works out for you.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA
Occasional Contributor

Me too trying to save up for EOSR for video,

Have a Canon 80D but the night videos are not so gread.

heard the ISO in EOSR is good.

New Contributor

Hello all. 1st post.

The EOS R camera is my recent purchase and an upgrade from at 5i, so its a huge step up.

i bought just the body so I'm using my EF lenses with the adapter.  Tamron lenses has had some issues and according to the website and now how a firmware update.  I've tried out the EOS R with a 20mm, 50mm, and 75mm all using the adapter, and the pictures are terrific.  3rd party products are the only thing the market is still catching up to.